Review by Golfers
The Garmin Approach S2 Golf GPS Watch is a stylish and comfortable GPS golf watch with a high-sensitivity GPS receiver giving precise yardage to the front, back and middle of greens. Coming in four stylish colors, white, black, green and purple the S2 has the ability to measure shot distances and a course odometer. It's similar to our popular Approach S1 model, but the S2 takes it up a notch with layup and dogleg distances and a digital scorecard.
Worldwide Courses with Free Course Updates
Approach S2 is preloaded with more than 40,000 courses from around the world. Whether you're on a course near home, a course at a holiday resort or the Old Course at St. Andrews, the S2 knows where you are and how far you have to go.
Every Approach S2 includes free lifetime course updates, without additional subscriptions. Updates are added up to 4 times a year and are available through CourseView Updater.
Lock In and Measure Yardages
The high-sensitivity GPS receiver gives you yardage to the front, middle and back of the green, plus layup and dogleg distances to improve usability over the entire hole.
It also measures precise yardages for shots played from anywhere on the course. And for those who like to walk, there's an odometer to track how far you've gone.
What's in the Box:
-Garmin Approach S2 Golf GPS Watch (Black)
-PlayBetter USB Car Charge Adapter
- Bundle includes Garmin Approach S2 Golf GPS Watch (Black), PlayBetter USB Car Charge Adapter and USB Charging Cable
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver for stronger signal strength and improved tracking under trees
- Provides precise yardages to front, back and middle of the green, Preloaded worldwide courses (over 40,000 courses worldwide) and free lifetime course updates
- Precise Distances - The high-sensitivity GPS receiver gives you yardage to the front, middle and back of the green, plus layup and dogleg distances to improve usability over the entire hole
- Layup/dogleg distances and a digital scorecard
List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: $149.99
Golf Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours